Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Diva Weekly Challenge # 155

I used Tangle Patterns String # 092.  I tried to use lots of white space in each tangle.  There seemed to be too much white space around the outer edges so I used distress ink to try and make them appear smaller.  I also used a green pen for the background Tipple on the Poke Leaf.  The tangles I used are:  Splice, Poke Leaf, Bales, Aquafleur and Tripoli.  Marie at Zentangle.com had a lesson way back when on how much black to use.  I think I need to review that because I feel this Zentangle needs more black.

14 comments:

  1. This turned out beautifully! Your choice of tangles works so nice together and are perfect for this "spacey" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. I love your Tripoli and Splice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, especially the Tripoli!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You effectively showed another way to use white space without it being a large area, but a part of the tangle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There can never be too much white space! LOL. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tile! Great choice of tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. Another way to show some white without leaving a big space.

    ReplyDelete