Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Flowers & Watercolour


Diva Weekly Challenge # 198

I had splashed some watercolour onto a tile awhile ago and I have been making Christmas ornament cards lately so used Twistee.  I used a #5 Pigma Micron pen in dark green and then did some of the 'background' lines in a #01 black pen.  I did some shading with a graphite pencil and a paper blender.  Pretty simple.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Four More Christmas Cards





Resist String

I bought a bottle of Pebeo drawing gum for a watercolour course I took and have most of it left over so decided to try some strings using this resist and then doing some watercolour splashes over them.  This is the first.  I used the end of a paint brush to apply it.  I will try using a brush or whatever for some more tiles, meanwhile I have a few that I did with the brush end.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Four More Christmas Cards




I used the new tangle pattern by Molly Hollibaugh CZT for these 4 ornaments.  The name of the tangle is ARUKUS.  It turns out different every time and you don't know what it will look like until you are finished.

New Tangle Arukus

I took a watercolour class and had some leftover paints in my tray so I did up a lot of backgrounds.  This is one of them and then I added the new pattern by Molly Hollibaugh, CZT, ARUKUS.

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wash With Flowers

I took a watercolour workshop on Monday and Tuesday from Peggy Burkosky and has some leftover paint so used some of it to do washes/splashes on some tiles.

Four More Christmas Ornament Zentangles




Four more Zentangles that I will make into Christmas cards.

Diva Weekly Challenge # 195

This week's Challenge is by Sandy Hunter, CZT and is "Turning Old into New".  I chose Tripoli.  I turned it into a vine.