Monday, August 19, 2013

Diva Weekly Challenge No. 132 "Non Domotangle".  This is my interpretation of a monotangle using Bales and it's variations.  I found that I really had to concentrate onwhere the line was going when I used my left hand.  I guess I should practice oftener in my sketchbook using my left hand.  The yellow is with pencil crayons.  The blue 'water' is with a Tombow marker. When I looked at that version of Bales from a different angle it looked like sailboats on the ocean to me so I added the blue.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. I so love the non-dom because it gives us a unique and beautiful result! Yours is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the sailing boats also struck me! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice solution! I always like it, when there are parts that can be associated, like the sailing boats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce, your lines have a lovely texture and quirky character.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really wonderful variations of Bale, and very beautifully put together. Love the added colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great how you did al those variations and the hardest one with left hand seems to me the big yellow spaces. And you did that great. I love your little sailboats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice variations on bales. Like the touch of color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you did a splendid work!

    ReplyDelete